Discover services of our Montreal Hotel-Inn
Spend an unforgettable time in Montreal
At the Auberge Le jardin d’Antoine, we’ll take care of everything!
Our front desk staff, available 24 hours a day, assures that your welcome is heartfelt and they are well versed in all that is happening in Montreal; they would be pleased to fill you in
- Guided tours
- City map and underground map
- Subway plan
- Numerous brochures on different activities
- Other publications
At the Auberge Le jardin d’Antoine, you’ll feel at home and completely safe
In order to ensure your comfort and security, this is what you will find at the Auberge Le jardin d’Antoine. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
- Every room door has an electronic lock as well as a spy hole and there is also an electronic lock for the main door of the hotel. The hotel also has a complete sprinkler and alarm system as well as numerous emergency exits
- Private bathrooms (shower in Budget rooms, bath and shower in Standard rooms, Jacuzzi and shower in De luxe rooms and Suites)
- Direct telephone line (your calls can be sent directly to your room without having to go through the front desk)
- Cable TV
- Coffee Machines in all rooms.
- Heating and air conditioning with individual control
- High speed wireless internet (free of charge)
- Work table
- Alarm clock radio
- There is no elevator at the hotel, but we will be glad to help you whenever possible. Access to some rooms through our exterior corridors.
- Hair dryer
Everything to make your arrival and departure easier:
- Loading zone in front of the hotel for your luggage
- Front desk open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to facilitate check-in, even in the early hours of the morning or for early check-out
- Outdoor or indoor parking a short walk from the hotel (expect to pay an extra $15 a day)
- Baggage locker for your luggage if you arrive before 3:00 pm or if you want to take advantage of your last day in the city once you have checked-out of your room
Small things that’ll just make things easier during your visit to Montreal:
- Computer reserved for clients in the administrator’s office
- Concierge service (reservations for cruises, taxis, shuttles, sale of city tours, etc.)
- Beverage menu (the hotel has a liquor permit)
- Ice and ice buckets
- Tray to bring your breakfast back to your room
- Patio tables on the terrace. You will be able to take advantage of Montreal’s nice sunny days to read a book, write some postcards or simply relax
- Refrigerator to keep all the things you need to keep cold
- Microwave in case you need to heat up anything for your baby or youngsters
- High chair for babies and children in the breakfast area
- A safe for valuable objects
- A place to store your bike safely
- Iron and ironing board
Did you forget something? We have it!
If you forget something at home you can buy everyday objects (toothbrush, shaving cream, etc.) Ask about it at the front desk.
Are you in Montreal for work? At the auberge, it can be as if you never left the office.
- Work table in your room
- High speed wireless internet access
- Computer reserved for clients’ use in the administrator’s office
- Printing of documents ($)
- Photocopies ($)
- Faxes ($)
- Message service
- Wake-up call service
Start your day off on the right foot
- Continental buffet breakfast included (check the menu here), served in our lovely dining room or during sunny days on the terrace with a view of St. Denis Street
- If you prefer to eat your breakfast in your room, we’ll supply you with a tray
- Courtesy newspaper offered daily
Reserve your room today
Stay right in the heart of downtown Montreal. Choose among our 25 rooms and suites at affordable prices. Reserve on line or contact us at 1 800 361-4506 from Canada or the United States or at 514 843-4506 locally.
If you don’t have time to plan your stay, simply choose one of our many packages.