Frequently Asked Questions : Auberge Le jardin d'Antoine
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your check in/check out times?
- Do I need a credit card to make a reservation?
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Is your online reservation process secure to protect my personal and credit card information?
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless Internet access available?
- Is there air conditioning in the rooms?
- Do you have a business center?
- If a friend of ours wants to stay one night in our room, do you charge?
- What is the charge for kids ?
- Do you have family rooms with an additional bed?
- Do your rooms allow rollaway beds or cribs? Is there any charge?
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I proceed?
- What is the minimum age to check at your hotel?
- What are the hotel operation hours?
- Do you have safes in the rooms?
- What amenities does your hotel offer?
- What amenities can we find in all rooms?
- What is included in the room rate ?
Transportation / Directions
- How do I get to the hotel?
- How far is the hotel from the train station?
- How far is the hotel from the bus station?
- How far is the hotel from the airport ?
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- What are your cross streets?
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is it? Is it included in my room rate?
- I have a late flight: can you store my luggage?
- We arrive before check in. Can we leave our luggage until the room is ready?
Check in is at 3 PM, check out is at 12 noon.
Yes, The Auberge requires a credit card for all reservations (except if you have a billing agreement with the hotel). This guarantees your room until your arrival date. At arrival, we will block the full amount of you stay on your credit card. Your credit card is charged at check-out in most cases (a deposit could be required with group reservation).
If your stay is between November 1st and April 30th, you can cancel without penalty 24 hours (Montréal time) prior to your reserved date of arrival.
If your stay is between May 1st and October 31st, you can cancel without penalty 72 hours (Montréal time) prior to your reserved date of arrival.
If you do not cancel your reservation in accordance with our cancellation policy, you will be charged for one night per room reserved.
Your cancellation is valid if you have a cancellation number given by the Auberge Le jardin d'Antoine. Cancellation by e-mail is not accepted.
Please note that a special cancellation policy and a deposit could be applied on certain groups depending on their size and during the Formula 1 Grand Prix
Yes, our reservation engine called ReservIT is secured and used in more than 10 000 hotels worldwide.
No, the Auberge Le jardin d'Antoine is a smoke-free establishment. However, there are ashtrays on the balcony and a small exterior courtyard where you can smoke.
Wireless internet access is available free throughout the hotel.
Yes, all rooms are equipped with air conditioning.
Yes, the business center is open 24 hours a day. There is a computer connected to Internet that you can use for free. You can print and send/receive faxes ($).
Yes, $20 per adult extra per night.
All children 9 years old and under can stay in your room without any additional fees.
There are 8 rooms that can accommodate 4 persons and 2 rooms that can accommodate 3 persons.
Unfortunately, we do not offer rollaway beds. Cribs are available and free of charge. We have limited number of cribs, so please ask at reservation.
I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I proceed?
You must go through the booking website that you went through in order to change your reservation.
You must be 18 years of age with a valid ID to check in at the hotel.Kids and minor are welcome—as long as there are adults in charge. At least one occupant of each room must be 18 years or older.
Reception is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No, but we can deposit your valuables in our main safe. Just ask at the front desk.
The hotel has 25 rooms. We offer breakfast in a breakfast room or on a terrace. We have an alcohol license and parking options ($) at 5 minute-walk. There are no pool, conference room, or exercise room in our hotel. The hotel is classified 3 stars by the Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec.
- High speed wireless internet (free of charge)
- Private bathroom
- Work table
- Heating and air conditioning with individual control
- Coffee machine
- Color cable TV
- Alarm clock radio
- Hair dryer
Continental buffet breakfast, Wireless Internet.
We are located at 2024 St.Denis Street between Sherbrooke and Ontario Streets. Please see our Location page
By car: 2.5 k.m, about 6 minutes. By public transportation : Train station is at metro Bonaventure which is 4 stations from Berri-UQAM metro station. From there, you have a 5 minute-walk to the hotel.
The central bus station (Gare d'autocars de Montréal) is 5 minute-walk from the hotel.
Montréal-Trudeau International airport is 22.5 km from the hotel, about 25 minutes by car. It can take 60 minutes at rush hours. There is also the 747 Airport/downtown shuttle option for $10 per person (unlimited travel throughout STM bus and métro networks during 24 consecutive hours.) or the taxi at a cost of $40.
We do not provide free shuttle service from the airport. However we do recommend the 747 Express shuttle service.
St.Denis and Ontario streets.
No, but we guarantee a parking space at 5 minute-walk from the hotel. The overnight parking fee is $15 per night . We have an unloading zone in front of the hotel door. We will guide you to a parking option. The parking charge is added to the room rate.
We can store your bags in our luggage room. Just ask our reception when you are checking out.
Yes, we can put your bags in our luggage room.
We only serve breakfast in a charming breakfast room or on a terrace in summertime. Breakfast is included in the room rate. It is a continental buffet breakfast including, among others: ham, cheese, croissants and various breads, yogurts, fresh fruits, etc. It is served from 7 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and from 7.30 AM to 10 AM on Saturdays and Sundays. It is possible to have breakfast earlier on demand at the reception desk.
Note that there are numerous restaurants on St.Denis Street at the hotel doorstep.
We accept all major credit cards (but not the Discover credit card). When you check in at the hotel, we hold the full rate including taxes. We do not accept personal checks. We only accept Canadian dollars if you pay cash. If you check in at the hotel with cash, we ask for the full payment at arrival.However, we absolutely need a credit card number to open a reservation.
No pets are allowed.